Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dim The Lights

Four panels of a six panel CD package. This is just a rough concept and like some of my creations, it's likely to wind up on the floor of my studio, never to be seen (outside of this blog post). One thought is that the four bulbs would make for a recognizable cover from miles away. The 3 and 1 idea holds lots of meaning and I dig the romance of the dim lights. One of the bulbs and it's round housing could fit nicely on the CD face.
None of the red was added to any of the photos, they were obviously all shot with tungsten light, even the portrait.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this would so work for someone, the bulbs are great, I keep just staring at them and I'd love to see them on a record label spinning round on 33! It's an identity/logo all in one. Fkn nice work!!

    ReplyDelete